Area Partner – Calgary Lawn Care
It’s Great Being Awesome, Come Join Us!
Our Business: Men In Kilts Window Cleaning (yes, we clean Windows and Lawns in our kilts!)
Our Tag Line: No Peeking!!!
Our Mission: To bring smiles to the world, one kilt at a time!
The MIK story: Dragons’ Den starring Men In Kilts CLICK HERE
Men In Kilts is looking for AREA PARTNERS with dynamic leadership skills, a strong work ethic, who are enthusiastic, goal driven and who want to be part of our success in the Calgary market! This is a chance to flex your entrepreneurial abilities, as you embrace this opportunity to become an Area Partner in your chosen area of Calgary.
Within our organization, fun factor meets inspiration as you work alongside and lead a team of kilted technicians in the field. Men In Kilts is known for SERVICE and provides many different services in the Calgary market. This opportunity is with our Lawn Care and Landscape maintenance services for both residential and commercial clients. Our Area Partners will receive the financial benefits that come with ownership, with an investment into the equipment, tools and marketing necessary to grow your business and build your strong team within your focused area. You should be someone with great influence, who nurtures energy and passion followed by motivation and accountability. It is essential to have a track record of management skills where you have been considered a top performer, along with professional and personal growth.
We have accomplished great things as a team, which sets us apart from others, and we hold true to who we are as we grow. At Men In Kilts we celebrate Gumption! Take this 10 question survey below to see if you might be right for this role and a good fit for Men In Kilts.
- Are you an effective team builder, who is able to lead, train and motivate others?
- Do you like doing physical labour and enjoy working outside?
- Would you feel comfortable in a kilt, ready to wear it proudly?
- Do you have a green thumb & experience with lawn care & landscaping equipment?
- Are you ready to invest financially in a business opportunity that you can call your own?
- Have you been a top performer in a role you have undertaken in the past?
- Can you embrace multiple roles of responsibility as you grow your business?
- Are you bored of wearing pants and sitting behind a desk?
- Are you drawn to the Men In Kilts brand, excited about being a MIK partner?
- Do you like attention (media coverage, photos and community activities)?
If you answered YES to all 10 of the questions above, we need to talk!
We are looking for passionate, driven, responsible candidates, who are looking to invest in themselves! Take hold of a great opportunity to build something great, with a little help from the Men In Kilts family. We have capacity for up to 10 Area Partners, as part of our multi-million dollar operation in Calgary. We also have great resources, as Calgary is one of 25 locations across North America. We have been called “one of the few exciting franchise business opportunities being offered” in Entrepreneur Magazine. Our Franchise Services Company provides marketing, PR, budgeting, industry training and mentoring, problem solving and incredible support. Our Area Partner will be the field support that rounds out all the resources it takes to run a successful MIK Lawn Care division.
Our Area Partner Will:
- Providing outstanding service to our clients
- Have lawn care experience and/or be capable of learning quickly
- Be excited about wearing a kilt to work everyday
- Build a team by hiring, training and managing your staff
- Ensure their safety in the field
- Prepare quotes, arrange scheduling, confirm jobs and follow up
- Process work orders and invoicing and teach the team to do the same
- Maintain employee records and build a cohesive team
- Handle basic financial transactions with customers through our custom software
- Be goal oriented by setting targets, creating budgets and revenue reports
- Purchase and maintain equipment
- Be comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Love the idea of building, and being part of, an exciting brand
Compensation: This is an investment and partnership opportunity that produces revenue and profits based upon the size and success of the business built by the Area Partner.
If you’re awesome, dedicated and fun – please apply!
Write “Area Partner of MIK Lawn Care” in your subject line and attach a resume with a cover letter. In your cover letter tell us why you think this company and opportunity is meant for you!
We thank all applicants for their interest. Due to the large volume of applications received, only those most qualified for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
In News: Our national franchise has been featured in Entrepreneur Magazine, MSNBC, CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX Local, FOX Business, the National Post, AMEX Business Open Forum, The Vancouver Sun, Business In Vancouver, City TV, CBC TV, Global National TV and many more media outlets. Men In Kilts also appeared on the Dragons’ Den in Nov., 2016 and is featured on Canada Post ads across the nation.
It’s Great Being Awesome, Come Join Us!
For more information about the MIK story: